Welcome to Mindfully Sarah!
I’m Sarah (if you haven’t figured that out yet).
I’m a mid-twenties, Type-A, spiritual, adventurous, gal attempting to live an exciting and fulfilled life in New York City. I decided to create a blog for accountability of my journey and honestly, a place for me to be 100% REAL and hopefully connect with the people who land here!
I want this to be a place of growth and open communication. Hopefully my posts will help you, along with myself, gain insight and recognizing patterns to help set ourselves up for a successful future. So please JOIN ME, DIVE IN and don’t be afraid to shoot me a note – would love to meet you!
A little more about me:
- Born & raised in Manhattan, NYC
- I’ve lived a sugar & flour free lifestyle for 2+ years now. I found those two things fueled my very negative relationship with food, so I chose to take the elimination route.
- FYI – I never preach my eating ways on anyone (isn’t that the worst?!). Everyone’s bodies/souls/minds are unique and respond differently to different things!
- I work in marketing for a retail company
- HUGE advocate for self-care, goal setting, and journaling
- I love Pinterest
- Obsessed with my family dog, Cori. She’s a Mini Labradoodle and the cutest thing on the face of this planet.
- Big traveler. I’ve been to 25 countries and now my two best friends and I started a New Year, New City reunion trip where we go to a new city every year. So far it’s been Tampa, Nashville & Chicago!