My name’s Sarah. I’m a mid-twenties, Type A, spiritual, adventurous, gal attempting to live an exciting and fulfilled life in New York City. I decided to create a blog for accountability of my journey and honestly, a place for me to be 100% REAL, vent if I need too without any side eye-rolls, and hopefully meet people who can relate on some level!
I want this to be a place of growth and open communication. Hopefully my posts will help you, along with myself, gain insight and recognizing patterns to help set ourselves up for a successful future. So please JOIN ME, and don’t be afraid to shoot me a note – would love to meet you!
A little more about me:
- Born & raised in Manhattan, NYC
- I’ve lived a sugar & flour free lifestyle for 2+ years now. I found those two things fueled my very negative relationship with food, so I chose to take the elimination route.
- FYI – I never preach my eating ways on anyone (isn’t that the worst?!). Everyone’s bodies/souls/minds are unique and respond differently to different things
- I’ve found a love for moving my body doing SoulCycle, walking, 5k races, lifting weights, and rowing classes
- I work in ‘Corporate America’ as people call it. I majored in Marketing & IT in college!
- I love Pinterest
- Obsessed with my family dog, Cori. She’s a Mini Labradoodle and the cutest thing on the face of this planet.
- Big traveler. I’ve been to 25 countries and now my two best friends and I started a New Year, New City reunion trip where we go to a new city every year. So far it’s been Tampa, Nashville & Chicago!