Anyone else have hectic morning schedules like me? In my old position at work, I had time in the mornings to mindfully make my breakfast: a greek yogurt parfait, oatmeal, etc. These days, the moment I get into the office it’s GO TIME with meetings, questions from co-workers, etc.
Recently, I’ve started prepping smoothies in the morning and brining them to work. I use this NutriBullet, which comes with two cups (24 & 32-oz) and a flip-top to-go lid.
I base my recipe off of Kelly LeVeque’s Be Well By Kelly Fab 4 Smoothie: Protein (20g min) + Fiber (10g min) + 1 Tbsp. Fat + Handful Greens + 1/4 Cup Fruit + Superfoods + Liquid
Here’s my version:
- Protein: 2 Scoops Arbonne Vanilla Protein Powder
- Macros: 160 cals, 3g Fat, 14 Carb, 20 Protein
- Frozen Veggies: Kale & Cauliflower Rice
- Fat Source: 1T Coconut Oil (other options: nut butter, avocado, MCT Oil)
- Superfood: Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Liquid: Iced Coffee & Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- Sweetener: Sweet Drops Stevia Vanilla Creme
- Ice Cubes